Tuesday, July 19, 2005


I hardly did anything today. I did however join the Union square market pullover knitalong, I love the pattern and if I ever figure out how to add buttons on my blog I will add it. After some harrowing moments with the invisible cast on which kept me up until three in the morning it is coming along nicely since it is knitted in the round I don't have to purl. I love Kate Gilbert's designs especially Clapotis which I have also knit and wear all the time like almost everyone else. I went out and had lunch while I should be working on my thesis, well tomorrow is another day. For tonight: Lasagna, knitting and Gordon Ramsay's Hell's kitchen sounds perfect to me!

The very fuzzy picture (I have misplaced my digital camera's software) made with my webcam shows progress on my sweater.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nuria Hats said...

Hello, my name is Nuria and I belong to a group of knitters in Barcelona. You can see in Brcelona knitting. I love to knitting hats and it is my favorite hobby. Today I am in Heesch (branbant) and monday I am visiting Amsterdam. Where can I find nice cottons and wool there ??

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home