Saturday, October 01, 2005

Finally

I haven't posted for quite sometime for several reasons. 1. I had to finish my bachelor thesis, which I did 2. I went on a holiday to Berlin 3. My computer has a nasty virus so I have no interent acces. The last problem will hopefully be solved by tomorrow so I am posting this from work on an extremely slow computer. This ofcourse also means that I cannot check my e-mail or read any knitting blogs. What is positive is that I found my digital camera and software so that I can post pictures (because a blog without pictures is quite dull). As for knitting, I am in way over my head working on: Union square market pullover (back armhole shaping almost finished), spiral scarf from Scarfstyle in Rowan cashsoft baby DK which is so soft and yummy that I can't wait to finish, French Market Bag as a knitalong with my mother ( a two person knitalong), Men's Raglan Zipped Cardigan in Kid Classic from Last Minute Knitted Gifts for my beloved boyfriend and Birch the much knitted Rowan Scarf in Kid Silk Haze. The last two I have barely started. I hope to have regained internet acces by tomorrow and I hereby solemnly promise to blog and post pictures!
And Nederlass thanks for the nice e-mail it's nice to know that somebody reads this!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nederlass said...

Graag gedaan hoor! ;)
Do you frequent any SnB's in A'dam or Utrecht?
OMG, it's so much fun. Lemme know if you'd like some more info. ;)

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with all your projects and let us have some pictures to get an idea what's what.
It will be nice to get an idea of the things you're working on.

2:17 PM  
Blogger lucyharolds2347 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

3:11 PM  
Blogger kevinwilliams45077699 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, ##NAME##, now that's what I call a blog with a difference. That's what so good about blogging, isn't it? Write what you like and have fun. It takes a lot of time and effort to blog consistently. Thanks for the blog. Rex ##LINK##

4:00 AM  
Blogger l6gxk53wyug said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home